-- THE TICKET TO RIDE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED --
Ticket To Ride bike delivered! Congratulations Steve Crane of GWRRA Chapter NC-G in Asheboro, NC.
Ticket To Ride Winner and Chapter Friends
WON A BRAND NEW 2012 HONDA GOLD WING GL1800
Open to all current GWRRA Members and any new Member who joins GWRRA during contest period. Members who have lapsed more than 6 months are considered new Members (Employees or Family will be excluded and are not eligible to win). Members must have a current membership on or before 9/30/2013 to be eligible for the "GWRRA Ticket To Ride Gold Wing Contest". Submit any discrepancies to the Home Office no later than 9/30/2013. If discrepancies are not submitted by 9/30/2013, all reward points will be final.
GWRRA Ticket To Ride Gold Wing Contest Disclaimer:
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AFTER DELIVERY & POSSESSION
- GWRRA delivery reflects possession of the Gold Wing Prize to the Winner at the GWRRA Home Office located at: 21423 N.11th Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85027 800.843.9460 | 623.581.9460.
- Gold Wing Prize Winner will have sole responsibility for any damages, whether it is visible damage or concealed damage upon possession and thereafter.
- Gold Wing Prize Winner will hold GWRRA harmless upon & after possession.
- GWRRA and the Gold Wing Prize Winner will inspect the motorcycle immediately upon possession.
- All State & Federal Taxes, Title & Registration will be the sole responsibility of the Gold Wing Prize Winner.
- Membership Dues – All dues discrepancies will require Members to show a valid membership card for contest period. *As of 8/14/2013
- 1 year membership receives 3 points/tickets
- 2 year membership receives 5 points/tickets
- 3 year membership receives 10 points/tickets
- Rescue Plus – Renew or purchase Rescue Plus
- 1 year receives 3 points/tickets
- 2 year receives 5 points/tickets
- 3 year receives 10 points/tickets
- Find a Friend referrals – Every new household recruited under the Find-A-Friend referral program will now receive 10 points/tickets.
**As of 7/11/2013
- GWRRA Official Product purchases – Member Number must be on invoice to receive credit. Every purchase of at least $50 (after any discounts), excluding tax and shipping, receives 1 point/ticket.
- Pre-Registration for Wing Ding 36 (2014) in Madison, WI – All valid pre-registrations will receive 10 points/tickets. Reward points/tickets will be added to the Member listed on the invoice. After payment is taken, reward points/tickets are not transferable. *As of 8/14/2013
* Effective 8/14/2013 through 9/30/2013
Rescue Plus Emergency Roadside Assistance
Pre-Registration for Wing Ding 36 (2014) in Madison, WI
** Effective 7/11/2013 through 9/30/2013
Find-A-Friend Referral Program
- "Tickets" are not tangible and Members will not receive real tickets, all qualified entries (tickets) are reported through Home Office and are managed through the GWRRA database.
- Split payments apply; final split payment must be received by 9/30/2013
- Rescue Plus cannot exceed membership term. Rescue Plus points will only be given to main member. Due to our system, we do not put any invoices under the corridor records.
- Pin & Patch sales do not count towards Official Products.
< Previous Featured Articles